Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Snowmobile Trailer Salt Shield

Dura, life!

A bottle of water on the bedside table in the back of the room. Insert a CD into the stereo. The T-shirt on the chair. Sounds easy, right?

Staying at home with a broken leg is certainly not the most original experiences a number of people in the history of mankind there is no past that every time he spoke the news. Well, before he came to Minzolini TG1 least.

As I got to write before, a small step for mankind.
But a huge step for man, for the individual. For me, in fact.

's all very difficult. In a way that you can imagine. That is, you can imagine, but it's worse. The most stupid gesture becomes a huge complexity. The inability to carry anything with your hands, occupied by the crutches, is not only a limit, is something that opens up new unexplored horizons of limitation.

the recipe you add a two-storey house, the room below, over the kitchen: I do not go to the kitchen, I go out to make provisions. And I expect to be supplied with everything needed for a few hours of survival. Moral: I lost 4 kg. Healthy, I had to lose weight, now weighing 59kg sin. About 1 meter and 73.

the physical impairment is added then the moral 32, forced to go back to my. Inability to share a few subspecies of life with the girlfriend, mandatory to share a subspecies of living with her parents for years after I got used to being the only undisputed ruler of my chaos.

Resist, resist, resist. I knew at least!

0 comments:

Post a Comment